University of Delhi PhD Courses – Doctorate Courses at DU
University of Delhi PhD Courses provide ample skills and knowledge in various fields of study.
Delhi University Overview
When the University of Delhi expanded in many directions to keep pace with a rapidly growing city, South Campus was established in 1973 to facilitate access for the residents of South Delhi.
It moved to its present location on Benito Juarez Road, near Dhaula Kuan, in 1984. The Campus is now spread across 69 acres of green, hilly terrain and its buildings blend attractively with the natural surroundings.
The various departments are located in the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Inter-disciplinary and Applied Sciences. S.P. Jain Centre for Management Studies is also located at the South Delhi Campus. Besides these, the Campus has a good library, a Health Centre, a Bank, a Post Office, DTC Pass Section and administrative and examination blocks.
South Campus also provides some residential quarters for faculty members and the non-teaching staff. Outstation students are offered accommodation in three hostels.
List of PhD Courses at Delhi University (DU)
- Adult continuing education & extension
- African studies
- Applied Science & Humanities
- Biomedical Sciences
- Buddhist Studies
- Business Economics
- Business Management & Industrial Administration
- Community Medicine
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- East Asian Studies
- Electronic Science
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Environmental studies
- Financial studies
- Home science
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Institute of Informatics and Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Biochemistry
- Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies
- Operational Research
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Physics & Astrophysics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Political Science
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Slavonic & Finno-Ugrian Studies
- Social Work