My UIC- University of Illinois at Chicago, UIC Student Portal Login: my.uic.edu
This information involves the University of Illinois at Chicago, My UIC Student Portal Login: my.uic.edu and the e learning portal.
The Authority of the University of Illinois at Chicago has enabled the student portal.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO STUDENTS PORTAL
- Student Portal Login: https://my.uic.edu/uPortal/f/welcome/p/instructions-login.u20l1n1232/max/render.uP
- Student E-Learning Portal: https://www.uis.edu/ion/registration/accessing-courses/
- Main Website: https://www.uic.edu/
- Admission Portal: https://admissions.uic.edu/
- Registrar: https://registrar.uic.edu/
My UIC Student Portal Features
The portal (my.uic.edu) has been redesigned with input from Students, Faculty and Staff. The changes and new features in the portal are:
- There is only one tab level, reducing the number of clicks to access various systems.
- Single Sign On for both Enterprise Applications (Registration, Grades, etc.) or Bluestem/Shibboleth Applications (email, Blackboard, etc.)
- The most commonly used features are now on the Welcome tab (landing page).
- Mobile friendly.
- You can add any portlet to your “My Favorites”
- There are fewer tabs: Welcome has the most commonly used functions; Student has all of the student functions; Student Services lists services on one tab; Help lists the support contacts.
Student Portal Instructions
Log in to the my.UIC.edu portal: Login
Welcome to University of Illinois, Chicago! Once you activate your NetID and password, use it to access most authenticated University of Illinois computing and networking services (e.g., Self-Service Enterprise applications like Student Registration & Records, Financial Aid) as well as campus-based services like email, Blackboard, Wifi and computer labs.
One NetID. One Password. Your new NetID is a unique identifier assigned to you. It becomes part of your university email address (NetID@uic.edu) and is your login name for these services.
A secure and well-managed password is key to protecting your access to University of Illinois computing resources. The activation process includes setting up password recovery options for self-service management so that you will be prepared, in advance, if you need to recover your password.
First Time User: Activate your NetId
Are you a new employee? You will create your NetID and password in UI New Hire.
Already have a NetID and password? Go to: password.uic.edu
Click here if you have forgotten your password: Password
University of Illinois at Chicago
1200 West Harrison St.Chicago, Illinois 60607(312) 996-7000